Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Forever Goodbye to Depression!!!

I originally posted this on Facebook on 12/12/2012


Soooo I got a knock at my door this morning....it was depression again.  I said, "uhmm I told you to go away months ago and not come back! We have nothing else to talk about, no reason to hang out, nothing...DEUCES!!! Besides it's 12/12/12 and I'm expecting some company named BREAKTHROUGH, MIRACLE, BLESSING, FRESH ANOINTING, and FAVOR!!! Those are my true friends and we're gonna be kickin more often from today forward!!!" As I went to close the door, depression started that smooth talkin stuff and started twistin some stuff that my friend MEMORY said like, "you've been sayin today is your day for months now, you've been singin about miracles, and when God is in it there is no limit, I won't complain, yet look at your mess. People have been saying hold on, but how long you gotta do it? It's been months now! You talkin bout you believe God is turning it around, but it looks the same to me....I don't know what you could possibly see! You might as well just go lie down and have your moment, then think about this again...I don't have any suggestions, but it's time for you to be real and honest with yourself!" So before I knew it I had crept back to bed feeling sad and not even realized that depression snuck in before I shut the door. Then suddenly I got a text from my friend MEMORY who reminded me (because that's what he does) that I've been blessed with some powerful Word and Promises from God Himself and several other powerful men and women of God just these past few days, which was capped by an awesome Bible Study last night, in which God moved mightily during His visit.  He also told me that the day just started and there is plenty of time left for everything to be performed today! All of the confirmation and revelation will not return to Him void!!! With that being said, I sprang up from my bed and in the natural started acting silly to shake myself loose and laugh! As I did, I saw depression start to get worried and after I laughed a little I began to repent and praise!!! At that moment depression just ran for the door and fled knowing that it had got beaten again! To God be the glory!!!

LESSON:  Demonic forces are real.  For years psychologists, psychiatrists, counselors, etc have labeled depression as an emotional or psychological disorder.  Sure enough it is, but we have in turn softened it to accept it as "normal" rather than recognizing the enemy's deception. We must in the words of Iyanla Vanzant, "CALL A THING A THING!" Depression aims to take our minds off of God's promises and focus on the negative things and sulk in them....the devil is a liar!!! I know many of you have seen several posts that I've put up about telling depression to flee and I have in fact done that and it went running away! However, I must have done something in which it thinks that it can continue coming back and try to invade my territory. Stay with me now.....it cannot possess me because I'm Blood washed and filled with the Holy Ghost, and it knows that, but it will try to oppress me, confuse me, get me looking at how things are and not focus on what God said/says...pretty much coming for me!  And since I know the tricks of this fool, it was gonna try to get me feeling guilty about my sins, struggles, and issues.  But I ain't having it!!!  Matthew 12:43-45 and Luke 11:24-26 tells us that when unclean spirits leave, they try to find a dry place to rest and if they can't they will return to where they came (a house that's now in order and clean) with seven friends stronger than they are. Well I ain't tryna find out what seven stronger forces this fool tryna bring back at me....like Sweet Brown said....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!!! Therefore this is what I have to do and 1 Thessalonians 5:16-22 says it perfectly, "16.) Rejoice always,  17.) pray without ceasing, 18.) in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 19.) Do not quench the Spirit. 20.) Do not despise prophecies. 21.) Test all things; hold fast to what is good. 22.) Abstain from every form of evil." And the Word of the Lord is blessed!!! So today, I stand on the authority of Jesus Christ that has been given to me by the Holy Spirit and tell depression to GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG AND RETURN NO MORE!!! This house has been swept clean by the Blood of Jesus and is filled with praise unto the Holy Spirit of God and you with your stupid self are no longer welcome here!!!

Proclamation: I am a man of God who is about to be sent to the nations to do the work of the Lord!!! It's not necessarily limited to a pulpit, or for that matter possibly not in a pulpit at all, but whether it's on my job, in my office, lecturing at a conference, mentoring to a group of young men, or whatever God assigns to my hands....it's about to go down and my God it's finna be good!!! And God gets all the glory; I'm just going to be the vessel, His instrument!!!  So folks....let's get t o praying and fill ourselves with the Word of God!!! We have work to do and it's time to stop playing games with these demons.  Stop making them feel comfortable, because their aim is not to get along or fit it...John 10:10 says, "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy......" They are trying to overtake us and make us accept or accommodate and maybe even assimilate to what God says is not good! We have to stop letting these witches and warlocks sit up in our churches and teach in our schools.  We have to pray and fast for strength to rebuke them in the name of Jesus!!! They are no longer waiting for our children to move out and go to college before they attack, they are making visits to the elementary schools, playgrounds, and day cares.  Let's fill our homes with prayer and stand on the authority that God has given us and know that the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18).  I know that this is lengthy, but hey...I'm a writer and this is what I do!!! And I'm good at it...thank You Lord!!!  What I thought was going to be a little humorous story with an empowering message turned into this.  I don't even know what to call it.  Then again, I'll just call it obedience and submission to God's will!!! I'm not perfect and I have many flaws, but the God I serve is alone larger than any struggle, issue, or concern I may have along with any demon(s) that try to come against me!!! Romans 8:31 says, "What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us (me), who can be against us (me)?" Well since God is for me....hey....I'm good yo!!! I'm the best even!!! We're the best because we're according to Romans 8:17 joint heirs with Christ!!! I was supposed to finish this a long time ago, but when God gets in it, all I can do is yield or in other words....just keep typing...lol!  Well today is my day!!! It really is!!! I declare it in the name of Jesus!!! Y'all wait for the testimony!!! God is not slack concerning His promise (2 Peter 3:9).  So folks let's get to studying to show ourselves approved to God as workers who do not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15).

I am Robert J. Dantzler, a born again man of God, saved by grace through faith, filled with the Holy Ghost, Water and Fire Baptized, and I approve this message!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this. I really needed it. He is Alive and Well. He is living in me. I love him. Even with this time that I'm going through......even though I myself am being tested I must stand firm in Jesus my Lord and my Savior. I love him so much.

    ReplyDelete